Administrative Assistant Needed At GE Eastleigh
Administrative activities to support the delivery of all Customer and GE Aviation Digital Group, Connected Aircraft, Data Science & Analytics at the Eastleigh, UK site, as part of Office Services. This role will report to the Connected Aircraft Operations Director at the Eastleigh, UK site which hosts around 80 empoloyees. The successful candidate will work 30 hours per week for 6 hours per day.
– Provide Technical Writing Services.
– Site P-Card holder for site sourcing items.
– Amazon Business Account ordering as required.
– Lyreco catering ordering.
– Site SSS sourcing PO Administrator for indirect sourcing items.
– Project Librarian.
– Document Configuration Management.
– Reception/Security assistance.
– Security pass printing and issuance.
– New Project/Quotes documentation archiving assistance.
– Mail Room.
– Product Imports assistance.
– Provide administrative support to the Business team as required.
– Monitor and maintain site catering items.
– Perform Customer Connect process for compliance purposes.
– Change IT backup tapes when IT and QA Managers are offsite.
– Site Leadership Team secretary i.e. for all Department Managers as required.
– Editor of the Eastleigh, UK Site Monthly Newsletter.
– Assist with general site administrative tasks.
– Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field.
– Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
– Contributes to projects as a team member.
– College or a high school diploma / GED with experience in Administration and Support.
– Ability to read and comply with Company and Department procedures.
– One or more years of administration experience gained within an aviation or technical office services environment.
– Demonstrable PC skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
– Demonstrated excellent communication skills in English Language, both written and oral.
– Demonstrated organisational skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
– Strong focus on customer service and satisfaction.
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.